Thursday, March 14, 2013

Update 2013 Doing it Wrighte: Mr. Freeze


Work has left me with less free time and energy than I had when I first made this site, but since I still feel like writinating things I'm going to start updating old articles, beginning at the beginning with:


There is some very minor actual editing done on that article, but there is a new section thanks to this:
The new 52 Mr Freeze, revised by Batman's current author, Scott Snyder, a man who could write the phone book and still have it be an interesting read with fleshed out characters and interesting, and fairly disturbing, concepts(the plumbing section may give you nightmares).

To find the new section just look for the part between the two banners bellow:



I may or mayn't update a few of the other articles as well as getting around to finally finishing the 80% done newest one that I stopped at, but I will promise you nothing!!!(especially editing!!! - The Editor)

No comments:

Post a Comment